1. I will read tarot with my objective attitude honestly and completely.
2. I will treat all my clients(visitors) with equal respect, regardless of their nationality, origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
3. I will keep confidential all information of clients(visitors), unless otherwise requested by the clients(visitors) or required by a court of law.
4. I will recommend clients(visitors) consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. If trained in one of these areas, I will clearly differentiate between the tarot consultant reading and any professional advice additionally provided.
5. I will discuss and agree upon all fees (if any) with my clients(visitors) in advance.
6. I will respect my clients'(visitors) right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
7. I will continue to learn and improve the related knowledge and skills as much as possible.8. I recognize that all CTA members have the same rights and obligations, and I will always respect and honor my co-members.
Powered by CTA© 2005-2015 GEAE MEDIA
2015 Copyrights reserved 版权所有 主办单位：中華塔羅協會 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org